Monday, October 25, 2010










It's Monday so I thought it appropriate to show you some beautiful images to start the week off right. I have been a fan of Barry Dixon's work for sometime now. I friend of mine worked with him on a project and told me about his designs ,as well as, the first class guy he is and I have been a fan ever since. I passed Mr. Dixon this past weekend on the street in High Point but didn't have the chance to speak. So, I thought I should do a post about his work. He uses space very well and in a way that adds interest to the space. He also has the ability to make a space feel very warm without lots of busy accessories. Beautiful,classic, timeless design sums up his work perfect. For more information check out his website. He also has a book appropriately entitled "Barry Dixon Interiors" that is on my list of books to purchase....I swear that list is a mile long! So here's to Monday, have a good one!

1 comment: