Monday, November 1, 2010






Well, I hope everyone had an excellent weekend. Its Monday and the first of November...can you believe that? Everything is going to be non-stop till the first of the year so, I took advantage of the low key weekend and "winterized" my room. You know the drill, putting up all the summer clothes and shoes, replacing my summer bedding with winter bedding, stocking my nightstand with the books I wanna read during winter. Everything is nice and cozy. I also put up my old medicine cabinet I found this summer for $1 and placed all of my cologne in it...which I thought was pretty cool. So, that's a wrap of my weekend, hope everyone has a great Monday...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a great job. I'm all about a thrifty find. The cabinet looks very vintage chic in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that d. My c is gone. I think I lost it in a move.

    ReplyDelete