Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Britt"spiration

~Living Room option w/ a few more splashes of pink on the sofa~
~Great office color~

~Black & White stripes in the entry with punches of pink & green~
~Dining room chair option~

~Closet inspiration....Zebra rug is a must in the office~
~Awesome wallpaper option for bathroom~


~Another great paint color option~


~Last, you need a dog!~

This post is an Inspiration Post for my friend Britt. She is in the process of buying her first home in Atlanta and we have been talking a lot about decorating. First, anyone who knows Britt knows that her middle name should've been pink. It's kinda like what peanut butter is to jelly, pink is to Brittney. So, with that said its safe to say that pink will need to be incorporated into her decor. Along with pink, I love the idea of black & white stripes along with soft turquoise to really add a sophisticated punch. There are a ton more options to think about, but I think these images really embody who Britt is and what she wants to convey in her first home. Bold, sophisticated, classic, girly living. So, let the journey begin, can't wait to help my friend as she embarks on this next step!

2 comments:

  1. David!! I love it! This is beautiful. I am so excited to have you help me and add some classy pink to my home! Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great! Also, I did not know that you decorated in the Greenbrier. My cousin just went there for the first night of their honeymoon! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete