Monday, July 19, 2010






I think its no secret that Kate Spade is a genius. This is her apartment and it is one of my favorite spaces. All of the elements that are in each room are a bit unpredictable but so cohesive.

These images of this apartment have been in my inspiration folder for sometime and thought I would share them with everyone. They have been posted a lot on different blogs but I absolutely love them....genius I say.
*TIP*
Keep an inspiration folder or notebook of all the things that inspire you. Whether it be images, rooms, fabric or who knows what else - keep it. Its a great way to pull together the things that inspire you and use later for reference.

2 comments:

  1. I love her yellow headboard in the grey scheme with that deep green fabric on the chair - amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...the way they have combined colors and textures is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete